This is a plug and play transmitter only, part of our FPV1024 plug and play system.
This combo uses PLL (Phase-Locked Loop) technology to prevent frequency drift.
The plug and play board has lots of important features built-in such as:
- High quality microphone
- Audio volume control
- High quality 5v voltage regulator (no heat and noise free)
- Reverse-Polarity Protection (avoids damage if you plug the battery pack inverted)
- Dual power output (provides selectable power for 5 and 12 volts cameras)
- Molex connector with safety latch (prevents connection to come loose while in use)
- Power LED (helps to identify bad power connection, reminds you to disconnect power when it’s not in use)
If you want to expand your current FPV1024 system to another R/C vehicle, or you have damaged your existing transmitter, or you either want to buy everything separated to build your own system, this is the deal.
What are the advantages of a plug-and-play transmitter?
A plug and play transmitter eliminates the use of the stock bulky and heavy connectors, no soldering is needed, with only two clicks you will have the camera, battery, microphone (built-in), reversed-polarity protection, microphone volume control...besides all that it can provides power to 5 V or 12 V cameras, click here for plug and play cable for cameras.
It works with any of our 2.4 GHz receivers, that includes the ORACLE diversity receiver as well.
It uses PLL technology, very tiny and so light weight that if you hold it in one hand and a coin of the same size on the other hand, you'll have a hard time telling which one is heavier.
To those whom are going to use it, make sure the voltage your camera needs to be operated, and if you are building your own setup from scratch, the camera connector needs to be made using Futaba type connection, for the following wires colors (white video in) (red + positive) (black - negtive)
It is able to send audio and video wirelessly for more than 3 miles with high gain antennas.
- 1000mW (1 Watt) RF output power Plug and PlayE
- Eight (8) selectable channels (USA version only channel 1 is available. It does not affect the performance of the transmitter)
- 2.4 GHz frequency band
- Works with any camera PAL, NTSC and SECAM
- Digital Phase-Lock-Loop circuit no drifting problem
- Works with any of our receivers
- Plug and Play camera cable is sold separated click here
- Highly integrated circuit
- High reliability/linearity/AIGaAs/GaAs FET amplifier module
- Uses digital phase-lock-loop circuit without temperature drifting problem
- Total weight 59 grams complete with antenna
- Wires with Molex connectors are included
Current Reviews: 1
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 17 November, 2008.