This is another great option to those whom want to do FPV without interference problems with 2.4 GHz R/C radios.
The 400mW 5.8 GHz transmitter and receiver are capable to go take your audio and video wirelessly where many others transmitters can't.
The tiny pocket size receiver besides its small size, it also comes with two (2) A/V outputs to easy connect two video displays or 1x video display and 1x video recorder simultaneously.
We flew this combo with the stock whip antennas, and even so we got to go at 1.6Km (1 mile) at 500' feet high.
With a high gain patch antenna connected to the receiver we are getting ranges about 2.5+ km (1.5+ mile).
It's great and reliable system, with all the important features that plug and play systems must to have.
Note: to use any other antenna besides the original an RPSMA adapter is needed.
- Output Power: 400mW
- High grade switch regulator.
- Built-in microphone with volume control.
- Working voltage: DC 7.2 - 12v (9 - 12v performs better)
- Camera port output voltage (will be the voltage used to power the transmitter -0.5V)
- 8 Selectable channels: DIP switches
- Working Frequencies: CH1:5733 - CH2:5752 - CH3:5771 - CH4:5790- CH5:5809 - CH6:5828- CH7:5847 - CH8:5866. (Not compatible with old version receivers or AIO glasses).
- Current consumption: ~280mAh
- Digital phase-locked loop circuit, no channel drift issues.
- High quality noise filtering circuit.
- Low profile circuit board.
- All Molex type of lathed plugs for safe connections.
- Dimensions:14 x 26 x 39 mm (0.45" x 1" x 1.5" inches).
- Weight 26 grams (0.9 oz).
- TX-V584 5.8 GHz 400mw transmitter.
- Transmitter's power plug with leads
- Molex type plug with leads (universal camera plug)
- 1x 3dBi whip antenna
Note: No license is required to purchase it, however in order to legally operate within USA an amateur radio license is required.
Disclaimer: Hobby Wireless is not responsable any damage, loss, illegal operation or changes made by the user to the transmitter will be totally the user's responsibility.
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 31 July, 2012.