The sensitivity is a very important point, giving the wireless system the expected perfomance. (Use with high gain antennas for best perfomance.)
It has eight (4) user selectable PLL lock channels, very stable and solid video reception.
This is a low cost receiver with a high tech internal circuit.
It can be powered by using any power source from 11-13 volts DC (example: 11.1v 3 cells lipo battery 800mAh, more mAh battery will last longer).
- Four (4) RF channels: CH1: 910MHz, CH2: 980MHz, CH3: 1010MHz, CH4: 1040MHz.
- Composite video, supports NTSC and PAL standards.
- Phase Lock Loop (PLL) stability for drift-free operation.
- -85dBm RF sensitivity (typical), 5.5MHz audio sub-carrier.
- FM-FM modulation.
- Convenient channel select slide switch.
- Low loss SMA antenna jack.
- RCA jacks for A/V connections.
- 12VDC operation, 300mA.
- Power-On LED indicator.
- Common 2.1mm power jack (barrel type, center positive).
- 5.2 x 3.2 x 0.85 inches (130x81x22 mm).
- 6.5 ounces (180 grams).
- Accessory kit includes antenna and RCA A/V cables.
- Power Plug sold separate
- Applying more than 13.2 volts or reversing polarity will damage the unit and it will be not covered by the warranty.
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 23 December, 2008.