(We can't ship this item to US address, because the available channels are not legal in US).
This system is great for those who want to do their own wiring and custom connections. If you don't want to do any soldering and customizing the harness making your own, then we suggest the FPV512 a plug and play which is the same but FPV customized version of this system.
This is a great set of 500mW 1.2 GHz transmitter and receiver. If you are looking for a system that is high on power and is compact, this is the perfect system.
This set uses PLL technology. The transmitter is the smallest and the lightest available on the market today. It is very tiny and light weight. If you hold it in one hand, and a coin of the same size on the other hand, you'll have a hard time telling which one is heavier. Don't be fooled by its size and weight, because this little transmitter has a huge amount of output power.
Note: The 1.2 GHz video system can safetly be used with any 2.4Ghz radio transmitter.
- Transmitter 1.2GHZ, 500mW and cable adapter with built-in voltage regulator
- Receiver R1200-STD 1.2 GHz with Audio and Video Output Cable
- Two Swiveled 3 dBi dipole SMA antennas (one for the receiver and one for the transmitter)
- Audio and video RCA cable with built-in voltage regulator allowing it to be powered to any dc source from 5~12 volts
-500mW RF output power 1.2 GHz frequency band
- Works with any camera PAL or NTSC
- Digital Phase-Lock-Loop circuit no drifting problem
- Audio and Video cable with RCA adapter
- Detachable SMA Antenna
- Audio Sub-Carrier 6.5 MHz
- Operation Voltage 5 volts (5 to 12 volts using the cable adapter included)
- Consumption Current 450mAh
- Transmitter weight 10 grams
- Dimensions 24x28x7 mm
- Operating voltage from 10.5 to 13 volts DC - 240mA power consumption
- 1.2 GHz frequency band, 6 channels: CH1-1080 CH2-1120 CH3-1160 CH4-1200 CH5-1010 CH6-1040 MHz.
- Dimensions 80 x 63 x 20mm
- Detachable SMA Omni antenna
- 1.2 GHz receiver upgrade is available (see below)
- Power Plug for receiver and transmitter is needed Click here
Avoiding Permanent Damage: Before applying power to your transmitter, double check for correct polarity. Also make sure the power source doesn't exceed 12 VDC which will not be covered by the warranty.