(The use of this item is illegal in USA territory, for this reason we can't ship it to any USA addresses).
This is a great transmitter in a 1.2 GHz band.
It uses PLL technology, very tiny and so light weight that if you hold it in one hand and a coin of the same size on the other hand, you'll have a hard time telling which one is heavier.
But don't be fooled by its size and weight, because this little transmitter has a huge amount of output power, it is able to send audio and video wirelessly for more than 1+ mile with high gain antennas.
It is perfect for use where there is not much room, and weight can be a problem. It works with any of our cameras.
- 500mW RF output power
- Six (6) selectable channels - Click here to see configurations
- 1.2 GHz frequency band
- Works with any camera PAL or NTSC
- Digital Phase-Lock-Loop circuit no drifting problem
- Works with any of our receivers
- Audio and Video cable with RCA adapter
- Highly integrated circuit
- High reliability/linearity/AIGaAs/GaAs FET amplifier module
- Uses digital phase-lock-loop circuit without temperature drifting problem
- Dimensions: 27mm x 23mm x 13mm (including attached heat sink)
- Weight:14g (transmitter only)
Standard shipping package:
- 1.2 GHz A/V transmitter 6 channels: CH1-1080 CH2-1120 CH3-1160 CH4-1200 CH5-1010 CH6-1040 MHz.
- SMA type dipole antenna x 1
- Jack connector to RCA AV input and power input cable x 1
- Extra cable with built-in 5 volts voltage regulator can be found here.
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 14 November, 2008.