The new V2 transmitter came out even smaller compared to the old design. It will boost the range of Fatshark RCV922 set for about 1+ km.
It's designed by ImmersionRC team, with 5.8 GHz 250mW transmitter with 4 selectable channels.
The V2 transmitter operates from 6V - 17V DC and it is fully compatible with the RCV922 camera.
This transmitter can be used with 5V cameras only. Datasheet is available here.
This is a great upgrade for RCV922 headsets. It is compatible with Aviator and Teleporter edition, except this transmitter does not have the head tracker system for the teleporter headsets.
- 250mW of clean output power
- SMA Antenna connector, with supplied 5.8GHz ‘Rubber-duck’ antenna.
- Frequencies: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860 MHz
- Fully compatible with 2.4GHz R/C radios!
- Onboard quiet switching regulator, powers 5v cameras (including HD versions)
- Weight: 24 grams (0.9oz)
- FM Audio/Video Modulation
- Size: 57 x 34mm
- Input voltage range: 6-17V input voltage, 2S-6S LiPo compatible
- 250mW 5.8 GHz transmitter
Note: If you want to use this transmitter with 12V cameras and don't want to make your own custom wiring, we have a cable adapter available here.
Don't remove the protection clear shrink wrap around the transmitter.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 05 February, 2013.