The ND filter reduces light in order to slow down the shutter speed of the DJI Phantom 3 camera.
The correct shutter-speed helps to eliminate "jello" effect and help improve video quality by introducing a natural motion blur for smoother motion in video in bright daylight situations.
- Range: ND2-400 manual adjustment;
- Suitable for outdoor and bright daylight situations
- Reduce light in order to slow down the shutter speed;
- The correct shutter-speed helps to eliminate "jello"-effect
Neutral density, portable, lightweight and easy to use; Only 0.35 ounce; One lens can replace multiple lenses
Compatible only with Phantom 3 Professional and Advanced; Not for DJI Phantom 3 Standard
Package included: 1* Mudder ND2-400 filter (DJI Phantom 3 is not included)
How to install:
1. Remove the original lens
2. Mount the ND2 to ND400 filter (twisting it clockwise)
1x Mudder ND2 to ND400 filter
Note: For DJI Phantom V3 Advanced/ Professional (Not for Phantom 3 Standard).
Camera on the picture is not included.