Test new hardware easily without soldering by using the breakout expansion board. Just build the curcuit on a breadboard and attach the Crazyflie 2.0 to it. Latest revision B.
This product is intended to be used together with the Crazyflie 2.0 nano quadcopter and uses it's expansion board system.
- All expansion connector pins broken out with screen print for easy usage
- Has SOT-23 footprint for 1-wire memory used for automatic detection (not mounted)
- Makes all 20 pins in the Crazyflie 2.0 expansion port available
- 2.54mm header that fits a breadboard (not included)
- Screenprint showing all signal names
- Footprint for optional 1-wire memory (not mounted)
Weight: 1.5 g
Size (WxHxD): 27x28x4mm
1 x Breakout expansion board