Add a prototyping area to your Crazyflie 2.0 and lift your electronics into the air. Just solder directly on the expansion board and plug it to the expansion port.
This product is intended to be used together with the Crazyflie 2.0 nano quadcopter and uses it's expansion board system.
- Soldering pads support both through hole and SMD components
- Has SOT-23 footprint for 1-wire memory used for automatic detection (not mounted)
- Makes all 20 pins in the Crazyflie 2.0 expansion port available
- 40 pads for prototyping (supporting both though hole and SMD components)
- Footprint for optional 1-wire memory (not mounted)
Weight: 1.5 g
Size (BxHxW): 28x28x4mm
1 x Prototyping expansion board