This double shileded cable meets or exceeds standards for shielding and features a rugged design.
It's 100% US MADE COAXIAL CABLE - Consolidated Electronic Wire & Cable is a full-line source for standard and custom wire, cable, cordset and interconnection products. A pioneer in the field, Consolidated has been serving the need of industry for more than 90 years. All of Consolidated's products are designed and fabricated to the exacting physical and electrical standards of today's original equipment manufacturers. Continuous in-process inspections, full laboratory verifications of product specifications and rigid life testing of finished products are all routine. Consolidated's products also meet all applicable UL, c(UL), NEC, OSHA and CSA requirements. Consolidated Electronic Wire & Cable has been a "customer-driven company" long before the phrase became fashionable. Be it meeting delivery or special packaging demands, providing specialized support or just responding quickly to calls. Staying abreast with the latest technologies helps to provide input to fine-tune company operations and current market trends. Because Consolidated is much smaller than some of its big corporation competitors, it can be more flexible to the concerns of customers. That has proven to be a vital difference!
- MADE IN USA MILSPEC RG-213 Coaxial Cable MIL-C-17 Standards
- Double Shielded 95% Copper Braid Center conductor- NOT Made in China
- Outer Jacket Material: Flexible UV Proof FR-PVC, Outer Diameter: .400 (10.3mm) nom., SRL: per MIL-C-17/74
- Velocity of Propagation: 66 % nom. / Dielectric Strength:10000 V minute / Corona extinction: 5 kV / Voltage Rating:3700 V Max. / Operating Temperature: +70 °C - Min. Operating Temperature: -20 °C
- Impedance 50 Ohms Frequency Range DC ~ 2 GHz - BNC Male Connectors