FC Uart it is a feature that allows you to change your VTX settings in Betaflight OSD, or even from your Taranis Screen using LUA scripts. Thanks to the 30x30mm mounting pattern like OMNIBUSF4 and OMNIBUSF4 Pro, you can mount this VTX on top of your FC/PDB. The MMCX comes with more mating cycles and is more robust.
- 5V output for camera;
- 2S-6S input power supported;
- LC filter allows ultra clean FPV video;
- 0.01/25/200/500/800mW Switchable;
- Integrated with Uart, connectable to Betaflight FC (Support FC like Wolfwhoop OmnibusF4/OmnibusF4 Pro);
- Support parameter remotely adjusted by Betaflight, flight controller, OSD 5V BEC output, support power for receiver and camera;
- 0.01mW-Power up and test your FPV system during a race with zero interference with any neighbor active channels;
- LED display for indicating CH/Band/Power.
Operating Voltage: 7 - 24V
Power supply: 5V camera@under 0.3A max
- 25mw: 120mA @12v
- 200mw: 200mA @12v
- 500mw: 280mA @12v
- 800mw: 330mA @12v
Range: Up to 4km with omnidirectional RHCP antennas
Antenna connector: MMCX
Video Format: NTSC/PAL
Port connector: JST,6pin
Dimensions: 36(W)x36(D)mm, 30.5x30.5mm(hole)
Before powering the VTX up, it's very important to first installed antenna otherwise the product will have static.