The QAV250 Mini FPV Quadcopter airframe is a small yet fully functional FPV quad deserving the QAV label. The QAV250 is a symmetric 250mm size airframe that accommodates 5" props. The 250mm is measured motor shaft to motor shaft diagonally.
The new v1.1 updates the 3mm carbon fiber unibody to give it maximum strength. The arms now have more carbon and smaller holes giving them extra strength. Also the point where the arm meets the body has been significantly beefed up. The new v1.1 design can handle the harsh impacts a high speed 250 racer takes.
The airframe is designed to support a 3s lipo setup with light and powerful Lumenier 1806 2300kv motors.
- 2.5D CNC-ed Carbon Fiber unibody main frame board
- Integrated power distribution board for ESCs and FPV flight electronics
- 2 integrated LED strips (white and red) to aid LOS orientation
- Easy Lipo Access
- Support for 32mm board cams as well as cams in cases with mounting bracket
- Support for HD camera (such as the Mobius)
- Integrated and included Landing Gear reminiscent of the QAV500 CF Landing Gear
Airframe: 170g (with PDB and LED boards)
AUW: The QAV250 is flown with an AUW of around 550g (includes all flight electronics, FPV gear and Mobius HD camera).
Vibration Free Video:
Like all QAV airframes, the QAV250 produces vibration and jello free HD recordings. This vibration free performance is accomplished without the use of clean/dirty frame separation that is utilized in larger QAV airframes such as the QAV400, QAV500, and QAV540G. This simplifies the small QAV250 airframe, making it lighter, while also reducing parts count, and failure points.
- 1x QAV250 Carbon Fiber airframe, board camera mount, and hardware
- 1x Power distribution board
- 2x LED boards (1 red, 1 white)
- 1x set of aluminum landing gear and vinyl feet
- 5" Anti-Vibration neoprene tape
- 1x Lumenier lipo strap
- 8x Gemfan 5x3 Props
- 4x Lumenier RX2204-14 2300Kv Motor
- 4x Lumenier Mini 20A ESC w/ SimonK AutoShot and 5V/1A BEC (2-4s)