Looking for an FPV racing frame that will stand out from the crowd but still have the durability and all the features of a regular frame? The Robocats most striking feature is its Lexan Body shell. The frame also has a unqiue rotating design which opens and allows easy access to your electronics without the need to disassemble the whole frame just to change a single component. The RoboCat's frame design provides mounting positions for all of the individual components of your install. The lower deck provides plenty of space for your Naze / CC3D or equivalent flight controller along with a distribution board or breakout cable set. The FPV camera mount is pre-angled upward to provide an optimized view while flying in high speed race conditions.
Robocat 270mm 4-Axis Carbon Fiber Mini Quadcopter
- Wheelbase: 270mm
- Material: 100% Carbon fiber
- Removable hood make from shock-absorbing PC materials
- Flying weight: 410~430 (Battery excluded)
- Model net weight: 190g
- Hood color: Yellow
- 1.5mm thick fuselage & 3mm thick arms
- Assembly Required
EMAX MT2204 2300KV Motor:
- Light weight design
- Longer duration of flight
- Low CG Design, decreasing vibration when motor runs
- Using Japanese NMB ball bearing, Japanese Kawasaki stator, Ndfeb with strong magnetic and high temperature resistance, decreasing heat generation during pperation, increasing efficiency.
- CW and CCW Propeller adapters, holding the propellers tight.
- Designed for mini multicopters, better flight performance
- KV: 2300
- Max Trust: 440g
- No. of cell: 2-3S
- Framework: 12N14P
- Propeller: 5" - 6"
- Length: 32.2mm
- Shaft: 3mm
- Diameter: 27.9mm
- Weight: 25g
RHD SimonK 12A Brushless ESC Speed Controller:
- Based on Simon K firmware, further optimized to the perfect drive performance.
- Low-voltage protection, over-heat protection and self-check functions.
- Separate power supply for MCU and BEC, enhancing the ESC’s ability of eliminating magnetic interference.
- Parameters of the ESC can be set via program card or transmitter.
- Throttle range can be set to be compatible with different receivers.
- Equipped with built-in linear BEC or switch BEC.
- Max speed: 210,000 rpm for 2-pole, 70,000 rpm for 6-pole, 35,000 rpm for 12-pole.
- Continuous Current: 12A
- Burst current (10S): 16A
- Li-xx Battery (cell): 2-4Cell
- Dimension (L*W*H): 21mm x 22mm x 4mm
- Weight wires Included: 12g
- BEC Mode: Linear
- BEC Output: 1A/5V
- Programmable: Yes
CC3D Flight Controller Introduction:
OpenPilot is a next-generation Open Source UAV autopilot. It is a highly capable platform for multi-rotor craft, helicopters, as well as fixed wing aircraft. It has been designed from the ground up by a community of passionate developers from around the globe, with its core design principals being quality, safety, and ease of use. Simplicity does not come with any compromises either: with no hard-coded settings, a complete flight plan scripting language and other powerful features, OpenPilot is an extremely capable UAV autopilot platform.
- Robocat 270mm FPV Quadcopter Frame x1
- ESC Connection Board x1
- EMAX MT2204 2300kv Brushless Motor x4
- RHD 12A Simonk ESC x4
- 5030 Propeller CW&CCW x4
- CC3D Flight Control With Case x1