Rx700NR MK is a Normal Range Receiver for Multicopters designed with the benefits of easy integration,the brilliant choice for people that don't want to take the risk of having control and video/telemetry frequencies close to each other.
It has an optimized input filter so it can co-exist with strong 2.4Ghz on board video transmitters. The antenna is mounted directly on the rx.
The PPM pin is normally ppm out when < 12ch are used, but if 12ch are used it switches into ch12 servo signal.
If you want to use a 12ch ppm signal, ask for 12ch ppm version (just a firmware change/upgrade)
THe PPM out is the same as sum-signal and this is of course fully compatible with the mikrocopter controller board, all rx have this.
Servo signal pulse output: 3.3V positive
- MK601 module
- 4 servo channels (ch5 ch6 ch7 ch8)
- PPM output (also called SUM signal)
- Rssi output 0.5 to 3.3V from min to mix
- Supply voltage 4-10 Volts
- The receiver board is 50 x 50mm and fits perfectly om the Mikro Kopter controller board.
- Weight 10 Grams
- Supply current RX alone 18mA at 5V
- Wide user temperature range -40C to +70C ambient
- User firmware upgradeable
- Possible to upgrade to MCX connector
- Wideband frequency hopping system
- Uses 433 to 440 MHz ISM license free band