The Rx700LR Plus is equipped with a PSU which gives this receiver a much higher immune for big/digital servos that draws a lot of power. Rx700LR+PSU is made to achieve the maximum range that our transmitters can perform. With this receiver you get 12 channels with a diversity system and LED indicators of antenna and receiver status. Combine this receiver with our Tx700Lite you will easy get 20km range and if you desire to flight long range, then combine this with our Tx700Pro and get +100km.
- Updated diversity system
- Updated RSSI system
- External firmware upgrade port
- Completely new software
- Selectable PPM/PWM
- World Record long range!
- 12 servo channels
- PPM output (also called SUM signal)
- Switchable output PWM or PPM
- User firmware upgradeable
- Supports TSLRS manager
- Supports debugging mode for TSLRS manager, analyze frequencies, failsafes, diversity
- Wide user temperature range -40C to +70C ambient
-Optimized input filter so it can co-exist with strong 2.4Ghz on board video transmitters.
- LED indicators for antenna selected
- Diversity dual antenna system auto change over prevents nulling or drop outs
- Wideband frequency hopping system
- RSSI output: 0.5 to 3.3V from min to mix
- Supply voltage: 4-6 Volts
- Weight: 20 Grams
- Dimensions: 34 x 55mm.
- Supply current: RX alone 134mA at 5V
- Antenna Connector: MCX connectors
- Wire antenna mounted directly on the rx.
- Uses 433 to 440 MHz ISM licence free band