1. Channels available on 900 Mhz systems are:
CH1-910Mhz CH2-980Mhz CH3-1010Mhz CH4-1040Mhz (USA customers will have only CH1-910 MHz available) Click here for transmitter channel configuration.
2. New Lawmate 1.2 GHz 1W (1000mW) transmitters available channels an DIP switches settings.
3. Channels available on Lawmate 2.4 Ghz systems are:
4. What else do I need to know about flying a FPV system?
1- Don’t fly too low when your model is too far. It migh cause your model to crash.
2- When installing your system into a model, try to keep your wireless video system as far as possible from the R/C system.
3- Always keep your a/v transmitter in a well ventilated place. NEVER confine the a/v transmitter where air flow is scarce, otherwise it can overheat and permanently damage it .
For more useful information visit our FAQ page.
5. What is the best FPV system?
Click on the pictures to enlarge
The differences between a Plug & Play and Combo set system or individual parts, (ex. TR524 vs FPV524)
6. The differences between SMA and RP-SMA.
7. Plug and Play Transmitter Functions:
8. Do not force the connectors of your plug and play transmitter pulling them out without properly unlatching them. This may slide the connector house to slide off shortening the pins inside causing the camera not to work, or intermittently lose video.
9. Poor video reception or range can be caused by many factors such as
Stock whip antennas must to be in the same position straight vertical. If one antenna is straight vertical and the other is leaning to any direction, it will aftect the performance.
Multipath is a very common issue.
10. Examples of Multipath. (Click on the pictures to enlarge). A good set of circular polarized antennas is the best way to deal with multipath issues.
11. Eagle Tree OSD Pro - Except for the integrated connectors and the version with leads everything else is the same.
12. FPV582/585 - TX-V582/585 - R5800 INSTRUCTIONS
14. How make make connections for your "non-plug" and play 12v transmitter with 12v cameras.
15. T512 and T524 transmitters. It's not plug and play version, you will have to use the heavy RCA connectors or customize your own. See next illustration below. The cable has a built-in voltage regulator with that can be powered using 5 - 12 VDC MAX! Using 2S 7.4V lipo is more adequate.
16. How to remove the RCA connector from the transmitters (not plug and play version). Test your transmitter before cutting the wires. * Make sure the wire are well insulated.
17. Transmitter module wires configuration and proper way to use them? (some transmitters uses 12 v others 5v to be powered on, any voltage above 5v will damage the unit, see picture above)
18. If you want to connect the camera to the transmitter without messing with soldering, see the two illustrations below. Here is an example with our FPVCAMs with a built-in microphone
19. Here is an example with our SN555, SN777, PETITE, KPC650 without built-in microphone. - No plug and play version -
20. How to change your heavy camera stock connectors to servo type connector. This precedure is for cameras that don't have plug and play cable.
21. This illustration applies for all the TR (transmitter + receiver) - No plug and play combos -
1.7mm lens has approximate 170 degree field of view
2.1mm lens has approximate 158 degree field of view
2.5mm lens has approximate 147 degree field of view
2.8mm lens has approximate 130 degree field of view
2.9mm lens has approximate 127 degree field of view (Natural Human eye)
3.6mm lens has approximate 92 degree field of view
4.3mm lens has approximate 88 degree field of view
6.0mm lens has approximate 78 degree field of view
8.0mm lens has approximate 58 degree field of view
12 mm lens has approximate 28 degree field of view
More coming soon...
Please take a look at our FAQ page for more information.