Equipped with six rotors, a 360-degree gimbal camera and retractable landing gear all at an unprecedented price, the Typhoon H is set to provide the latest professional grade features to consumers everywhere. The 360-degree gimbal with the new CGO3+ camera allows unlimited panning for breathtaking 4K videos and 12 megapixel stills. The landing gear retracts during flight to seamlessly remove itself from the shot for unobstructed views. New programming features add new flight and image capture modes including Point of Interest, Orbit, Curved Cable and Journey.
The newest drone in the Typhoon family still meets Yuneec’s standard of being ready, easy and safe to fly. Innovative new safety features include ultrasonic proximity detection to assist in avoiding large obstacles, and a failsafe system which allows Typhoon H to remain stable and land if a motor should fail.
The Typhoon H comes with the professional quality Android-based ST16 controller, which has a large 7-inch integrated display and HD 720p video downlink for stunning real-time video reception.
With the ability to add mission-specific modules, the Typhoon H is the next generation platform for enthusiasts and professionals. Planned add-ons include a high performance collision avoidance module based on Intel® RealSense™ Technology and an advanced IR camera module
The Typhoon H maintains the Typhoon family’s focus on safety with features such as Geo-fencing, Variable Speed Control, Dynamic Return Home, Low-Battery Return Home and FAA No Fly
- 6-rotor hexacopter design
- 360-degree gimbal
- CGO3+ camera shoots up-to 4K videos and 12 megapixel stills
- Flight modes include Point of Interest, Orbit, Curved Cable and Journey
- Android-based ST16 controller with large 7-inch integrated display
- Each rotor arm quickly folds down from its flight position for easy and compact transportation
- Carbon fiber is used extensively to decrease weight while increasing durability
- Ultrasonic proximity detection assists in avoiding large obstacles
- Failsafe system allows Typhoon H to remain stable and land if a motor should fail
Needed To Complete:
- Nothing, Everything You Need Is In The Box!
Yuneec's Warranty Policy:
- WARRANTY INFORMATION Yuneec products and accessories are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for six (6) months from the original date of purchase. Yuneec’s sole obligation in the event of such defects during this period is to repair or replace the defective part or product with a comparable part or product at Yuneec’s sole discretion. Depending on the nature of the repair and in order to provide the fastest possible service to our customers, Yuneec may replace components under warranty rather than repair them. Replacements will have the same functionality and will be similar in appearance, but may have slight cosmetic differences. Except for such repair or replacement, the sale, processing or other handling of this product is without warranty, condition or other liability. Damage (including crash damage) resulting from use, accident, or normal wear and tear is not covered by this or any warranty. Yuneec assumes no liability for any accident, injury, death, loss, or other claim related to or resulting from the use of this product. In no event shall Yuneec be liable for incidental or consequential damages relating to or resulting from the use of this product or any of its parts. Please review the instructions carefully when using the products. Returns or replacements of parts and/or products may be subject to shipping, handling, replacement and/or restocking fees. IMPORTANT NOTE: Crash damage is NOT covered under warranty.