The newest R1200PRO PLUS receiver has now the 910 MHz frequency added, providing an additional legal channel in US and many other countries. It has eight (8) user selectable PLL lock channels, very stable and solid video reception. It is compact and it can be used with any of our 1.2/1.3 GHz antennas. (Use with high gain antennas for best perfomance.)
This is a low cost receiver with a high tech internal circuit built into a metal case which helps filter noise.
The R1200 Pro receiver comes with 5.5 x 2.1mm barrel type power plug with bare wires.
You can also buy a power plug cable that matches your battery connector type are sold separately - Click here
- Eight (9) RF channels
- Phase Lock Loop (PLL) stability for drift-free operation
- Composite video, supports NTSC and PAL standards
- FM-FM modulation
- DIP switch channel selection
- Common 2.1mm x 5.5mm power jack (barrel type, center positive).
- Auto Sub Carrier: 5.5 MHz
- SAW Filter Bandwidth: 17MHz
- RF sensitivity: -90dBm (typical)
- Supply current: Vcc 250mA (maximum)
- Video Output Voltage: 75-ohm impedance 1.5 Vp-p
- Audio input voltage 10k ohm impedance 1 Vp-p
- Operating voltage: Vcc, 11V (minimum) to 16V (maximum)
- Dimension: 78 x 65.5 x 25 mm (3.7x2.9x.98 in)
- Weight: 140 g (4.9 oz)
- Accessory kit includes antenna and RCA A/V cable.
- Channel 0: 910 MHz (all DIP switched upwards)
- Channel 1: 1200 MHz
- Channel 2: 1220 MHz
- Channel 3: 1240 MHz
- Channel 4: 1300 MHz
- Channel 5: 1320 MHz
- Channel 6: 1340 MHz
- Channel 7: 1258 MHz
- Channel 8: 1280 MHz