This transmitter is a power house, providing a 1000 miliwatts of pre RF output.
Widely used for long range wireless audio and video applications,and the best of its class. (In fact, this transmitter is so powerfull that wer recommend RC modelers install this transmitter as far as possible away from the model's receiver).
The case of this transmitter get quite warm and it's recommended to install it in ventilated areas, to allow the air to keep it cool.
The built-in Phase-Lock-Loop circuit avoiding frequency drift, providing a stable and solid audio and video delivery.
If you want the best analogue audio and video transmitter within 1000mW, then this if what you need.
Key Specifications/Special Features:
- 1.3 GHz band frequency A/V transmitter
- Compact size module, high output power (1W)
- Eight (8) selectable channels
- Highly integrated circuit
- High reliability/linearity/AIGaAs/GaAs FET amplifier module
- Uses digital phase-lock-loop circuit withou temperature drifting problem
- Weight: 30g (transmitter only)
- Transmission power 50-ohm load CH1 Vcc = 12V: 30dBm
- Nominal output impedance: 50 ohms
- Operating voltage: Vcc, 10.5V (minimum), 12V (typical), 13V (maximum)
- Supply current Vcc = 12V: 450mA (typical), 500mA (maximum)
- Video input voltage 75-ohm impedance: 1Vp-p
- Audio input voltage 10k ohm impedance: 1Vp-p
- Sub carrier frequency: 6.5MHz
- Operation temperature: -10 to 40 degrees Celsius
- Storage temperature: -40 to 80 degrees Celsius
- Operating humidity: 20 to 80%
- Storage humidity: 10 to 80%
- Dimensions and weight: 50 x 26 x 11mm, 0.93oz (26g) (without antenna)
Standard shipping package:
- 1.3 GHz 1000mW AV transmitter
- SMA type dipole antenna x 1
- Jack connector to RCA AV input and power input cable x 1
- Click here to see the transmitter and camera connections. Note: BNC to RCA adpater is sold separately in accessories.
It's absolutely illegal to ship the Non-US version of this transmitter to any US address, please do not insist. Retailer and recipient are subjected to VERY EXPENSIVE fine.
No license is required to purchase it, however in order to legally use and operated of this device in the United State of America a HAM license is required. To operate/use in other countries other than US please check the local rules before using it, some countries may forbid its use entirely.
By purchasing this equipment, you are agreeing that you understand the rules and assume total responsibility to legally operate the equipment. For information on how to obtain an amateur radio license, visit http://www.arrl.org/getting-licensed.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Hobby Wireless is not responsible any damages, losses, illegal operation or changes made by the user to the transmitter will be totally the user's responsibility.