The new TR1013 Eagle Pro Long Range System from ElectrifyRC is better than ever, it has been completely redesigned and tailored for FPV with a handful of improvements. The receiver has higher sensitivity constructed with high grade components well shieled in an aluminum case. While transmitter has new voltage regulator no noise circuit, ceramic high efficiency low profile heat sinks, high quality audio channel, runs at least 35% cooler, thinner profile, 10 grams lighter and overall better performance.
It's perfect for long range applications, (for RC models: it is recommended to install the transmitter as far as possible away from the model's receiver) Even with all this power it only weights around 1oz 30 grams .It's highly recommended install the transmitter in ventilated areas, to allow the air to keep it cool.
The system can be powered using any DC power source from 10.5 to 13 volts DC example: 3 cells lithium polymer battery works great.
This system can easily provide 3+ miles of range by upgrading the receiver's stock antenna to high gain patch antenna.
When using a 1.2 - 1.3 GHz video system with any 2.4 Ghz radio transmitter, a Low Pass 1.2 GHz Filter is recommended to prevent harmonics from affecting your RC system.
In order to get the best results of this system, we recommend upgrading the antennas to a better ones available here.
Quick User Guide
What is the range of this FPV system?
How far can I go with this FPV system?
- Camera Compatiblity: Works with any Analog PAL or NTSC
- Audio and Video: RCA Female PigTail
- Audio Sub-Carrier: 6.5 MHz
- Operation Voltage: 10.5-13 volts DC volts
- Consumption Current: 450mAh
- Weight: 35 grams
- Dimensions: 50x26x13 mm
- Antenna: Detachable SMA Antenna
- Audio and Video Connections: RCA Female
Transmitter's - Channels/Frequencies:
- Channel 4: 1258MHz.
- Channel 5: 1280MHz.
- Auto Sub Carrier: 5.5 MHz
- SAW Filter Bandwidth: 17MHz
- RF sensitivity: -90dBm (typical)
- Supply current: Vcc 250mA (maximum)
- Video Output Voltage: 75-ohm impedance 1.5 Vp-p
- Audio input voltage: 10k ohm impedance 1 Vp-p
- Operating voltage: Vcc, 11V (minimum) to 16V (maximum)
- Dimension: 78 x 65.5 x 25 mm (3.7x2.9x.98 in)
- Weight: 140 g (4.9 oz)
- Accessory: includes antenna and RCA A/V cable.
- Channel 1: 1200 MHz
- Channel 2: 1220 MHz
- Channel 3: 1240 MHz
- Channel 4: 1258 MHz
- Channel 5: 1280 MHz
- Channel 6: 1300 MHz
- Channel 7: 1320 MHz
- Channel 8: 1340 MHz
- T1013 Eagle 1.2/1.3 GHz Transmitter
- R1200 Pro 1.2/1.3GHz Receiver, compatible to PAL, NTSC and SECAM.
- Receiver's Audio and video output cable with RCA connectors
- One set of two 3dBi antennas
- Power Plug
Transmitter's Jack connector to RCA AV input and power input cable x 1 (optional and sold separately HERE)
Notes: *All transmitters shipped to any addresses within US territory will have only the 1258 MHz and 1280 MHz available.
No license is required to purchase it, however in order to legally operate within USA an amateur radio license is required.
Disclaimer: Hobby Wireless is not responsible any damage, loss, illegal operation or changes made by the user to the transmitter will be totally the user's responsibility.