Designed with the FPV racer in mind, these antennas combine small form and high durability with top-notch performance for the ultimate competitive advantage. These antennas have strengthened cables with a special low profile choke to ensure the highest axial ratio and video clarity. While they do run exposed, the antennas have a large reinforced nylon hub at the feed which will allow a racer to repeatedly bend them back to shape and fly again after many crashes.
- Easily bends back to shape after a crash.
- Exposed antenna to save weight.
- Lower profile version of the LHCP Airblade
- Shaft (center feed) is reinforced with a thick bead of nylon.
- Smaller, lighter, more compact with same performance.
- Frequency:5.8GHz (5725-5875MHz)
- Axial Ratio:-0.79
- Dimension:53mm tall by 40mm wide at the top
- Polarization:Left Hand Circularly Polarized (LHCP)
- 1x 5.8Ghz antenna with straight SMA male connector
- 1x straight RP-SMA adapter for use with RP-SMA systems