Designed with the FPV racer in mind, these antennas combine a small form factor and high durability with top-notch performance for the ultimate competitive advantage. These antennas have strengthened cables with a special low profile choke to ensure the highest axial ratio and video clarity. The antennas have a large reinforced nylon hub at the feed which will allow a racer to repeatedly bend them back to shape and fly again after many crashes.
Easily bends back to shape after a crash.
Exposed antenna to save weight.
Lower profile version of the RHCP Blue Beam Ultra
Shaft (center feed) is reinforced with a thick bead of nylon.
Smaller, lighter, more compact with same performance.
- Frequency: 5.8GHz (5725-5875MHz)
- Beam-width: 360deg
- Axial Ratio: -0.67
- Gain: -1.47DBIC
- Dimension: 53mm tall by 40mm wide at the top
- Weight: 6g
- Polarization: Right Hand Circularly Polarized (RHCP)
- 1x 5.8Ghz antenna with straight SMA male connector
- 1x straight RP-SMA adapter for use with RP-SMA systems