YellowJacket Pro 5.8ghz Diversity Receiver
Iftron's finest receiver! The YellowJacket 5.8 Pro is designed to be compatible with the most popular 2.4ghz transmitters and receivers. Using Iftron's exclusive technology, the YellowJacket switches instantly to the best signal between video frames where it can't be seen. Because switching is invisible, YellowJacket makes a chirping sound during switching; assuring you that YellowJacket is selecting the best video signal.
The YellowJacket 5.8 Pro tunes to the 5.8GHz band and receives two side channels for audio and data transmission. YellowJacket 5.8 Pro features two separate 75 ohm video and audio outputs so two recording and monitoring devices can be hooked up at the same time. No more splitters. The YellowJacket 5.8 Pro's exclusive microphone input allows observers and guests to add comments in real-time right on the audio output stream. Moreover, the microphone amplifier boasts an automatic level control (ALC) circuit that produces excellent sound quality from widely varying input volume; while reducing or eliminated annoying background noise. Do not underestimate the power and convenience of this much sought-after feature. New in the 5.8 Pro is an exclusive field strength meter and an automatic battery saver that gives warning; then shuts down to avoid battery damage.
The YellowJacket sips power and can operate from any DC power source from 6 to 15VDC, is proudly made in the USA and is FCC Part-B and CE certified
- Stealth Mode (system mute)
- Microphone dubbing input
- Built in field strength meter
- Automatic battery saver
- Medium speed serial data capable
- Single button operation
- All user settings saved for next session
- Size: 4.75 x 2.84 x .75 in.?
- Weight: 7.5 oz.
- Input Voltage: 6 to 15 VDC
- Input Power: 2 Watts at any input voltage
- Antenna Inputs: Dual SMA
- RF Sensitivity: -91DBM +/-1
- Dual Video Outputs: 1Vp-p @75 Ohms
- Dual Audio Outputs: Line-Level 50~20KHz
- Microphone Input: 3.5mm Condenser/Fet 600 ohms
- Microphone Volume: Automatic Level Controlled (ALC)
- Output Connection: 3.5mm DVR (Video, L- R Audio)