The new R900-Pro receiver has the all MHz frequency added, providing an additional legal channel in US and many other countries. It has nine (9) user selectable PLL locked channels covering from 910MHz to 1340MHz with very stable and solid video reception.
It is very compact with extraordinary preformance when couppled with high gain polarized antennas (polarized antennas are sold separete).
This receiver is well build, with high grade internal circuit protected by a metal case, which also works as noise and interference filter.
The R900 Pro receiver comes with 5.5 x 2.1mm barrel type power plug with bare wires.
You can also buy a power plug cable that matches your battery connector type are sold separately - Click here
- Eight (9) RF channels
- Phase Lock Loop (PLL) stability for drift-free operation
- Composite video, supports NTSC and PAL standards
- FM-FM modulation
- DIP switch channel selection
- Common 2.1mm x 5.5mm power jack (barrel type, center positive).
- Auto Sub Carrier: 5.5 MHz
- SAW Filter Bandwidth: 17MHz
- RF sensitivity: -90dBm (typical)
- Supply current: Vcc 250mA (maximum)
- Video Output Voltage: 75-ohm impedance 1.5 Vp-p
- Audio input voltage 10k ohm impedance 1 Vp-p
- Operating voltage: Vcc, 11V (minimum) to 16V (maximum)
- Dimension: 78 x 65.5 x 25 mm (3.7x2.9x.98 in)
- Weight: 140 g (4.9 oz)
- Accessory kit includes antenna and RCA A/V cable.
- Channel 0: 910 MHz
- Channel 1: 1200 MHz
- Channel 2: 1220 MHz
- Channel 3: 1240 MHz
- Channel 4: 1300 MHz
- Channel 5: 1320 MHz
- Channel 6: 1340 MHz
- Channel 7: 1258 MHz
- Channel 8: 1280 MHz