Cetus Pro is a brushless quadcopter with a Lite 1-2S Pro brushless Flight Controller and a 12A ESC. Equipped with 1102-18000KV brushless motors and 40mm 3-blade props, capable of performing diverse freestyle tricks. Highly beginner-friendly and training-friendly, turtle mode and three power modes help pilots capture the fun of FPV racing more easily!
- The auxiliary flight function is greatly reducing the threshold of operating. This is the lightest key to open the door to advanced FPV.
- Cetus Pro quadcopter comes with a brushless power system. It's more powerful and maneuverable in flight. Pilots can achieve more FPV freestyle actions to train.
- With the self-protection of emergency landing when out of control or in low battery, to ensure a safer flight.
- Made of PA12 material, the frame has an excellent impact resistance in drop & impact. Meanwhile, the 360° protection of the whoop frame ensures safe flights both indoors and outdoors.
- Turtle mode and three flight modes make FPV training much convenient.
- Positioning system: Optical flow/ Barometer/ Laser
- Height positioning: Laser/ Barometer
- Position locating: Optical flow (effective height 0.3-3m)
- Accuracy of auto-hover: Horizontal ±0.2m, vertical ±0.3m (under no wind environment)
- Receiver protocol: Frsky D8
- Flight controller: Lite 1-2S Pro brushless FC
- VTX: 25mW
- Camera tilt degree: 30°
- Camera: C02 FPV Micro Camera
- TX mode: Mode 1 & Mode 2 optional
- Motor: 1102-18000KV Brushless motor
- Propellers: 40mm 3-blade 1.5mm shaft hole
- Frame: Cetus Pro Brushless Whoop Frame
- Takeoff weight: 33.19g (without battery)
- Power system: 1S
- Battery: BT2.0 450mah 1S Battery (external)
- Flight time: 4-5min
- Flight distance: 80m (in wide & undisturbed environment)
Click here for technical question and support.