Cetus X is a primary choice for beginners who want to get advanced flight skills. The 2S power makes it stands out, giving Cetus X stronger propulsion and faster speed to perform diverse freestyle tricks. Equipped with M04 400mW VTX and C04 FPV camera that is optimized for longer radio and video transmission. Two FC versions provide different functions to pilots but all help pilots to the next level.
Note: Pilots who have LiteRadio 2 SE in Cetus or Cetus Pro FPV Kit can bind and fly the Cetus X Cetus FC version.
- An excellent preference for beginners to get advanced level. Cetus X brushless Quadcopter is proud of its lightning speed with rapid startup due to its stronger propulsion system.
- Build-in ExpressLRS 2.4G receiver that is the most popular radio link, low latency, and far controlling range are possible. Pilots can not only enjoy the flight indoors but also explore the scenery outdoors.
- The drone with Frsky receiver protocol version is also provided for customers who used to have LiteRadio 2 SE radio transmitter in Cetus Pro or Cetus RTF Kit.
- Featuring M04 400mW VTX, C04 FPV camera (based on Caddx Nano Ant Camera or Runcam Nano 4), and 2*BT2.0 450mAh 1S 30C battery for longer radio and video transmission and flight endurance, Cetus X brushless quadcopter allows beginners to gain more achievements in FPV flight.
- The Betaflight FC comes with the most popular firmware in the FPV community. Beginners are able to learn and understand more about FPV, which is an essential way to get drone experience.
- The Cetus FC version offers an auxiliary flight function for pilots with three speed modes. It is easier and more suitable for initial pilots.
- Classical white design inherited from Cetus Series and made of PA12 material, Cetus X frame has an excellent impact resistance in drop & impact. The 360° protection of the whoop frame ensures safe flights both indoors and outdoors. Meanwhile, the FPV camera supports 0°-40° adjustable degrees, which provides different views for pilots.
- Item: Cetus X Brushless Quadcopter
- Weight: 55g
- Wheelbase: 95mm
- FC: F4 1S 12A FC (Betaflight FC Version)/Cetus BL V3 Flight Controller (Cetus FC Version)
- Motors: 1103 11000KV Motor
- Props: Gemfan 2020 4-Blades Props
- Camera: C04 FPV Camera (Caddx Nano Ant Camera/Runcam Nano 4)
- Camera Adjustable Angle: 0°-40°
- Frame: Cetus X Brushless Whoop Frame
- Receiver Protocol: ELRS 2.4G (Betaflight FC Version only)/Frsky D8
- VTX: M04 25-400mW VTX (Betaflight FC Version)/Cetus 25-350mW VTX V2 (Cetus FC Version)
- Battery: 2*BT2.0 450mAh 1S 30C Battery
- Flight time: 5 mins
ExpressLRS 2.4G or Frsky D8
Equipped with F4 1-2S 12A flight controller, Cetus X brushless quadcopter supports ELRS 2.4G or Frsky D8 RX protocol. Both RX versions support the Betaflight configurator and have great performance in maneuverability, power, and flight time. Pilots who had Cetus Pro or Cetus RTF Kit can continue to use Lite Radio 2 SE radio transmitter to fly Cetus X Frsky D8 version.
Cetus FC or Betaflight FC
Cetus X with the classical Cetus flight controller version is released. It supports the position hold function, which provides easier control to pilots. If select the Betaflight FC version, pilots are able to learn and understand the drone configuration. Both FC versions perform great in power and speed and have higher-grade flight modes for pilots to get advanced.
||Cetus FC Version
||Betaflight FC Version
||Cetus BL V3 Flight Controller
||F4 1S 12A Flight Controller
||ExpressLRS 2.4G/Frsky D8
Auxiliary Flight Function
Built-in highly precise barometer to detect the height, the version with Cetus FC benefits from great stability due to its position hold mode, and auto-hovering, which enables the drone to stay at the current height. This function also ensures an emergency landing of the drone whenever loses control or is on low battery. Meanwhile, its stable flight allows you to catch the best footage with the FPV Goggles. It really does an immense amount of fun and ease of flight for all pilots. Recommend flying it with BETAFPV VR03 Goggles.
Powered by 2S, Cetus X has loads of punch and speed, making it smoother and more suitable for outdoor practice, great for the next level. For indoor practice, the Cetus Pro with 1S power, which has the same auxiliary flight function, is easier for initial pilots to control and fly.
Improved Video Transmission
Cetus X Brushless Quadcopter comes with M04 25-400mW VTX and C04 FPV camera. The VTX features a lightweight and adjustable output power for longer distance flying. Combining this VTX and the excellent radio link ExpressLRS 2.4G/Frsky D8, pilots can fly whoop drones longer to explore more possibilities and have fun. In addition, C04 FPV camera (based on Caddx Nano Ant Camera/Runcam Nano 4) shows better quality in FPV flight compared with C02 FPV camera.
Powerful Propulsion System
Equipped with 1103 11000KV Brushless Motor and Gemfan 2020 4-blade props. 1103 motors are designed for 2S quadcopters with incredible power, smooth and quiet operation, and light enough. Besides, Cetus X quadcopter adopts 2020 4-blade props, which are lighter and durable enough, offering pilots a high-efficiency flight experience.
Primary Choice for Next Level
Cetus X Brushless Quadcopter Betaflight FC version supports configuring on Betaflight configurator. It is a primary choice for beginners who start to learn drone configuring, which helps beginners to get advanced level. With the Betaflight configurator, you can calibrate the accelerometer, custom OSD content, adjust the video transmitter, etc.
Betaflight Flight Controller
Cetus X brushless quadcopter is built-in F4 1S 12A FC board, supporting ELRS 2.4G, or default Frsky D8 protocol. The ELRS 2.4G version comes with Betaflight 4.3.1 FC firmware, so it supports ELRS V2.0. The Frsky version can be switched to the Futaba SFHSS protocol through the Betaflight configurator. The ESC on the new board powered by BB51 hardware comes with Bluejay 48k ESC firmware, allowing 1103 11000KV motors to give full play to the efficiency of power. We update the gyro to BOSH BMI270 for better performance and stability since the new F4 1-2S 12A FC.
||Cetus X (ELRS 2.4G)
||Cetus X (Frsky D8)
||F4 1S 12A FC SPI ELRS 2.4G
||F4 1S 12A FC SPI Frsky
||C_X_30_48_ for Bluejay BB51 hardware
||C_X_30_48_ for Bluejay BB51 hardware
Click here for technical question and support.