Whether skillful pilots or new beginners, Cetus X FPV Kit, as the advanced 2S power whoop bundle, is a completely primary choice to reach a higher stage. From its unparalleled control to its exciting flying that has you immersed your experience through every FPV flight, there is simply nothing like Cetus X FPV Kit. With the combination of Cetus X Brushless Quadcopter, LiteRadio 3 Radio Transmitter, and VR03 FPV Goggles, get ready for the next level. Recommend the newest BT2.0 550mAh 1S Battery. More flight time and higher discharge rate.
- Nothing quite beats the experience of flying Cetus X with an enhanced propulsion system, and longer radio and video transmission. With a very functional and potential remote controller and FPV goggles, pilots can unlock more accomplishments to the next level.
- The Betaflight FC comes with the most popular firmware in the FPV community. Beginners are able to learn and understand more about FPV, which is an essential way to get drone experience.
- The Cetus FC version offers an auxiliary flight function for pilots with three speed modes. It is easier and more suitable for initial pilots.
- Classical white design inherited from Cetus Series and ade of PA12 material, the Cetus X frame has an excellent impact resistance in drop & impact and reduces the risk of damage, giving you more peace of mind.
- The 360° protection of the whoop frame ensures safe flights both indoors and outdoors. Meanwhile, the FPV camera supports 0°-40° adjustable degrees, which provides different views for pilots.
- LiteRadio 3 reserves a nano bay that supports the external TX module for the compatibility of more quadcopters. And the VR03 FPV goggles which are newly added a Micro SD card slot to save the video with DVR recording, support most Analog VTXs in the market.
- The quadcopter, radio transmitter, FPV goggles, and all of the accessories are packed in an EVA portable storage bag. It is convenient to carry outside and better to protect the equipment.
- Item: Cetus X FPV Kit
- Weight: 55g
- Wheelbase: 95mm
- FC: F4 1S 12A FC (Betaflight FC Version)/Cetus BL V3 Flight Controller (Cetus FC Version)
- Motors: 1103 11000KV Motor
- Props: Gemfan 2020 4-Blades Props
- Camera: C04 FPV Camera (Caddx Nano Ant Camera/Runcam Nano 4)
- Camera Adjustable Angle: 0°-40°
- Receiver Protocol: ELRS 2.4G (Betaflight FC Version)/Frsky D8 (Cetus FC Version)
- VTX: M04 25-400mW VTX (Betaflight FC Version)/Cetus 25-350mW VTX V2 (Cetus FC Version)
- Quadcopter: Cetus X Brushless Quadcopter
- Transmitter: LiteRadio 3 Radio Transmitter
- Goggles: VR03 FPV Goggles
- Battery: 2*BT2.0 450mAh 1S 30C Battery
- Flight time: 5 mins
Cetus FC or Betaflight FC
Cetus X with the classical Cetus flight controller version is released. It supports the position hold function, which provides easier control to pilots. If select the Betaflight FC version, pilots are able to get and learn tons of FPV knowledge via the popular open source Betaflight flight controller community. Both FC versions perform great in power and speed and feature higher-grade control modes for pilots to get advanced.
||Cetus FC Version
||Betaflight FC Version
||Cetus BL V3 Flight Controller
||F4 1S 12A Flight Controller
Auxiliary Flight Function
Built-in highly precise barometer to detect the height, the version with Cetus FC benefits from great stability due to its position hold mode, and auto-hovering, which enables the drone to stay at the current height. This function also ensures an emergency landing of the drone whenever loses control or is on low battery. Meanwhile, its stable flight allows you to catch the best footage with the VR03 FPV Goggles very well. It really does an immense amount of fun and ease of flight for all pilots.
Powered by 2S, Cetus X has loads of punch and speed, making it smoother and more suitable for outdoor practice, great for the next level. For indoor practice, the Cetus Pro with 1S power, which has the same auxiliary flight function, is easier for initial pilots to control and fly.
Powerful Propulsion System
Equipped with 1103 11000KV Brushless Motor and Gemfan 2020 4-blade props, Cetus X Brushless Quadcopter delivers powerful propulsion, making it a 2S power whoop drone with some real punch to it. Besides, the whole quadcopter is light and durable enough, offering pilots a high-efficiency flight experience.
Recording Every Flight Moment
Newly developed by BETAFPV, and based on VR02 FPV Goggles, the VR03 FPV Goggles take features of VR02 and come with a DVR recording function. Pilots can enjoy the playback saved through the goggles or export the videos by Micro SD card. This exciting function allows pilots to catch the memorably breathtaking moment, greatly heightening the FPV flying experience.
Improved Video Transmission
Cetus X comes with M04 25-400mW VTX and C04 FPV camera. Both VTX features a lightweight and adjustable output power for longer distance flying. Combining this VTX and the excellent radio link ExpressLRS 2.4G, pilots can fly whoop drones longer to explore more possibilities and have fun. In addition, C04 FPV camera (based on Caddx Nano Ant Camera/Runcam Nano 4) shows better quality in FPV flight compared with C02 FPV camera.
LiteRadio 3 Radio Transmitter
This transmitter features an ergonomically designed handle and has superb performance in its working time, a newly updated gimbal. Besides, this version supports BETAFPV Configurator, which is a utility designed to simply update, configure, and tune the radio controller. Experience the thrill of total immersion with unrivaled control and capture the world around you.
FPV Simulator Supported
First time flying a quadcopter? You can learn and practice flying a quadcopter through an FPV simulator before real flying. LiteRadio 3 is available to play FPV simulators like DRL/DCL/Uncrashed/Liftoff. More convenient for practicing and charging at the same time. Here is the display of Liftoff. Download Liftoff here.
Click here for technical question and support.