Hobby Wireless proudly introduce the VR1500, which is identical to PV500 recorder which is well-known by private investigators.
It was developed with customized firmware for FPV, and it never goes to solid "blue" or "black" screen.
If your receiver gets poor or weak signal with static reception, it will show all the noise, but the video will not disappears going to a solid blue or black screen.
The VR1500 records quality sharp and crispy videos with optimized Kb/s bitrate. We tested it using many different cameras with outstanding results.
It supports PAL and NTSC videos, and we also carry the optional ouput cable that has an optional 5 VDC output power for hidden camera, in case you want to use it as standalone unit.
You can even attach the VR1500 to you RC transmitter using the LCD Mount Stand (sold separated). You will not be disappointed with this little recorder.
Note: Cheap and slow speed SD cards are prone to cause lockups. SD memory cards are available here.
*Please note that this version of the VR1500 does not have motion detection*
Click Here For Operation Manual
- Video compressed format: MPEG , files format: AVI
- Photo format: JPG
- High Resolution LCD: 2.4", TFT true color LCD
- Audio and video output: RCA 3-in-1 AV output
- Storage type: SD card FAT 32 ,support to 32G (card is not included)
- Video size and speed: PAL: 720x576(D1)/25FPS, NTS: 720x480(D1)/30FPS
- Power supply for external camera is available: Voltage: 5V max. current: 400 mA
- Video format: NTSC/PAL;
- Multi record mode: Manual/Auto/Motion detection/ for different scenarios;
- Real-time recordings are marked in File
- USB 2.0 port
- Recording time: 15minute~2.5 hours /1G
- Power consumption: 200mA
- Size: 90 mm x 59 mm x23 mm
- Weight:100g (including battery)