The R3300 V2 has higher sensitivity than its predecessor on all sixteen (16) user selectable channels, providing a very stable and solid video reception on 3.3 GHz band.
It is compact and is a great addition to any ground station.
Features and Specs:
-Sixteen (16) selectable phase lock loop (PLL) channels.
(A & B 8+8 channels)
**Usable channels in the US
- Composite video, supports NTSC and PAL standards.
- FM-FM modulation
- 6.5MHz audio sub-carrier (Stereo).
- Audio channel: 1
- DIP switch channel selection.
- SAW Filter Bandwidth: 16 MHz
- RF sensitivity -90dBm (typical).
- Operating Current: <150mA @12V
- Video input voltage 75-ohm impedance 1Vp-p.
- Audio input voltage 10k ohm impedance 1Vp-p.
- Power-On LED indicator.
- Operating Voltage: 5-16 VDC
- Dimension 86x 50.8 x 12.7mm.
- Weight Without Antenna: 60g (2oz)
- Power Cable: JST to Barrel 3.4mm x 1.4mm (Center Positive)
- Accessory kit includes antenna and RCA A/V cable.
Slide off the cover of the DIP switches and use its tip as tool for easy channel change.
We highly recomended upgrading the low cost stock antenna to get the performance of your 3.3 GHz FPV system
Click here to see all the antennas available for 3.3 GHz.
Note: No license is required to purchase it, however in order to legally operate within USA, an amateur radio license is required.
Disclaimer: Hobby Wireless is not responsable any damage, loss, illegal operation or changes made by the user to the transmitter will be totally the user's responsibility.