The Nano ch340 controller is a small, complete board based on the ATmega328.It is a smallest, complete, and breadboard friendly. It has everything that Diecimila/Duemilanove has (electrically) with more analog input pins and onboard +5V AREF jumper. Physically, it is missing power jack. The Nano is automatically sense and switch to the higher potential source of power, there is no need for the power select jumper.
- Original ATmega328P CH340 chip is used. Improved new version CH340G Replace FT232RL.
- The Nano V3.0 card is 100% compatible with the Nano cards, and fully compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux operating system.
- Works the same as original Nano, runs perfectly on Arduino IDE.
- Using Atmel Atmega328P-AU MCU, Support ISP download; Support USB download and Power.
- The Nano CH340 controller is a compact board similar to the UNO, smaller and breadboard-friendly than Diecimila.
CH340G Replace FT232RL.
Operating Voltage(logic level): 5V.
8 analog inputs ports:A0 ~ A7.
14 Digital input / output ports:TX,RX,D2 ~ D13.
6 PWM ports:D3, D5, D6, D9, D10, D11.
1 pairs of TTL level serial transceiver ports RX / TX.
Support USB download and Power.
Support for external 5V ~ 12V DC power supply.
Support power supply by 9V battery.
Support ISP download.