The Drone Finder 2 has longer working time and louder volume and power itself to beep even the quad battery has been ejected.
Advanced ViSense Technology
- With ViSense-based technology, the VIFLY Finder 2 can power itself to beep even the quad battery has been ejected. Even more, the built-in light sensor can detect light intensity and then smartly control the LED light to flash. Besides, it enables the buzzer automatically enter into sleep mode at night to save power and not disturb.
Much Louder than Standard Buzzer
- To easily find the lost drone in long distance, the VIFLY Finder 2 buzzer is designed to install a very loud beeper that the volume can be up to 110 dB.
Two Options to Disarm the Buzzer
- Option 1, Disarm with button: Disconnect main battery, hold disarm button on VIFLY Finder 2 for 1-5 seconds then release.
Option 2, Disarm with main battery: Disconnect main battery, then connect main battery for 3-6 seconds and disconnect it again.
It will beep 3 times when disarmed successfully.
Compatible with Both FPV quadcopter and RC Airplane
- VIFLY finder 2 is programmed to be compatible with any flight controllers to support FPV quad, and receivers for RC airplane. No extra setting required, it will automatically recognize the device to connect.
- Volume: Up to 110 dB
- Working Time: Up to 30 hours
- Charging: Automatically
- Charge Time: 1.5 hours
- Battery: 80mAh LiPo
- Input Voltage:4.5-8.5V
- Dimensions: 24x13x16 mm
- Weight: 5 g