- ESP8285, SX1280/1281
- Antenna connector: IPEX MHF 1
- 5x PWM outputs
- RF Frequency: 2.4GHz (2400~2480MHz)
- Telemetry power: 12dbm
- Receiver protocol: PWM or CRSF
- Input voltage: 4~9V DC @ “+” pad
- Power dissipation: 45mA(binding), 85mA(wifi mode)
- PCB size: 25mm x 13mm
- Weight: 2g w/ antenna
- Packing: 1x ELRS-R24-P, 1x IPEX MHF1 Antennas
- ExpressLRS MATEK_2400_RX_PWM, or DIY_2400_RX_PWMP, PWM receiver via 1~5 PWM outputs
- ExpressLRS DIY_2400_RX_ESP8285_SX1280, CRSF Serial receiver via TX and RX
- Firmware update via UART or WIFI
- ExpressLRS wiki for PWM receiver, Click HERE
- Make sure the Receiver and TX module both are running ExpressLRS 2.0
- Receivers have ExpressLRS FW V2.0 preloaded without BINDING_PHRASE
- Power on and off your receiver three times
- Make sure the LED is doing a quick double blink, which indicates the receiver is in bind mode
- Use the [BIND] button on the Transmitter Lua script, which sends out a binding pulse
- The receiver will switch to slow blink once it has received a binding pulse.
- Power off and power on the receiver again. If the receiver LED switches to solid on from slow blink, it’s bound with your transmitter.
Flashing with the ELRS configurator
- MATEK_2400_RX_PWM or DIY_2400_RX_PWMP
- If using it as a normal Serial receiver, flash it with Target DIY_2400_RX_ESP8285_SX1280
Flashing with ESP_NodeMCU-PyFlasher
- Connect receiver to USB-TTL module(RX-TX, TX-RX, 5V-5V, G-GND)
- Connect the USB to the PC while pressing and holding the boot button in.
- open ESP_NodeMCU-PyFlasher
- select Serial port of USB-TTL module, load firmware ELRS_V2.0.0_NoPhrase_ELRS-R24-P.bin , select “Dual Output(DOUT)” and “Yes.wipes all data“
- click “Flash NodeMCU“
- after flashing, Power off and power on your receiver, receiver will enter binding mode(quick double blink).
- If the receiver can’t be flashed via WIFI or BFpassthrough when it comes with preloaded firmware. You may recover it by flashing it via UART.
- Wire the receiver into the USB-TTL adapter, with TX on the receiver connected to the Rx on the USB-TTL, and RX on the receiver connected to the Tx of the USB-TTL. Wire 5V and GND of the USB-TTL to 5V and GND of the Receiver. Press the boot button while powering the RX on, and release – the LED should now be solid.
- Select the target MATEK_2400_RX PWM or DIY_2400_RX_PWMP, and “UART” for Flashing Method, insert your bind phrase and Firmware Options, and once done, click on Build and Flash.