Skyline F3 Flight Controller + on board OSD to simplify your FPV build. No need for unreliable external OSD modules anymore. With a simple flick of a switch, the OSD can easily and quickly be turned ON or OFF. The OSD is integrated into the Flight Controller so setting up is simple.
Connect an FPV camera and Video Tx directly to the Skyline F3 + OSD board. With MW_OSD pre installed on the Skyline F3+OSD, the pilot can change PID on the spot through OSD without having to connect to a computer. Simply use the transmitter’s stick commands and follow the OSD menu.
- Run Cleanflight, Betaflight, or Baseflight
- Wire-to-Board micro connectors.
- Built-in gyro/accelerometer, magnetometer (Advanced Version also includes barometer and magnetometer)
- Blackbox ready with 2MB of storable data.
- Thin and ultra compact for clean/tight builds.
- Uses top quality electronic components and high precision SMT.
- STM32 F303 Processor.
- Fly in Manual Mode, Angle Mode, Horizon Mode, Head-Holding Mode, Head-free Mode, and Altitude-Hold Mode (Altitude-Hold Mode is available in Advanced version).
- Supports Quad-,Tri-,Hex, Octo-, various multirotors.
- Flexible RC Input: PPM, Non-Inverted SBUS, PWM.
- Flash to latest firmware through the Micro-USB (**NOTE: Please be sure to leave OSD to switch OFF when using Micro-USB).
- GPS Hold / Return-To-Home Feature supported (GPS module needed).
Dimension: 35mm x 35 mm x 5 mm (30.5mm Mounting)
Weight: 4.9g (W/O wires)
1x SKYLINE F3+OSD (Acro)
2x RC breakout cable
1x vBat cable
1x buzzer cable
2x UART cables
4x Nylon Standoffs and nuts
1x Header Pin Assortment (Straight and 90 Degree)