- PPM IN: Select the channel for binding your RC transmitter to the goggles and then you can assign positions for activating/deactivating PIP or the front facing camera.
- DC IN: Wide DC in voltage range 7-28V (support 2S to 6S Li-Po Battery).
- HDMI IN: The goggles will display a maximum input of 1920x1080/60Hz;
Wireless receivers on the SPX02 goggles are automatically turned off in this mode to save power; Please note that you may experience a delay of up to 11 seconds before the function starts after selecting the HDMI mode;
Support HDMI 1.3 Digital In; Support HDMI Audio in.
- AV IN: Enjoy your external video and audio signals by connecting through the AV IN port;
Wireless receivers are automatically turned off in this mode to save power;
- AV OUT: AV OUT is only working under DIV, RX1, and RX2 mode.
- EAR OUT PORT: Output audio at DIV, RX1, RX2, AV IN, HDMI IN modes.
- FOV: 30 degrees (diagonal)
- Luminance: 350cd/ Square meters
- Resolution: 854x480(WVGA)
- Interpupillary distance(IPD): 59.5—69.5mm(adjustable)
- Sensitivity: -90dBm±1dBm
- Channel: 40Channels(5Band X 8channels)
- Antenna Port: 2 X SMA/RPSMA,50ohm
- Diversity receiving: Antenna diversity
- TV System: NTSC/PAL auto selecting
- Video output level: 1.0Vp-p Typ,75ohm
- Audio output level: 1.0Vp-p Typ,10Kohm
- AV IN(Φ3.5,4p): Video,Stereo Audio input
- HDMI IN(C Type): HDMI 1.3 Digital Input, HDMI Audio in
- Support Resolution: 1920x1080p50, 1920x1080p60, 1920x1080i50, 1920x1080i60, 1280x720p50, 1280x720p60, 720x576p50, 720x576i50, 720x480p60, 720x480i60
- DIV AV: Diversity receiving, Video,Audio output
- EAR OUT(Φ3.5,3p): Stereo 16Ω/150mW
- PPM IN(Φ3.5,3p): Support 5-8 channel PPM IN
- FOV 100 degrees (Diagonal)
- Resolution 640X480(VGA)
- DC In 7~28V/2A
- Consumption 6.8W/12V
Dimentions 169x70x42mm(not include prominent part)
Net Weight 160g
Working Temperature -10°~+ 65°