The digital camera in the KODO HD offers you more than high-definition resolution; it gives you full high-definition 1080p resolution to work with, so you can shoot videos and pictures of unprecedented sharpness and clarity. Camera angle can be adjusted manually on the ground, so you can get the shot you want as soon as you're in the air.
And once you're in the air, you'll enjoy more flight time, too. At just 40 g, the KODO HD is nearly 25% (about 12 g) lighter than the original KODO. That's important, because that means the KODO HD can fly up to 20% longer on a full charge, and fewer charges to slow you down. Its light weight also helps the KODO respond faster and stronger. Flips and other moves suddenly have extra snap! …and you have more room to explore your aerobatic side.
And because it's fully equipped and assembled, the KODO HD can be wheels up and in the air as soon as you charge the battery. See the difference that a full high-definition camera can make in your videos and photos. Get a KODO HD!
- Features a 1080p digital video/still camera for full highdefinition
clarity and sharpness.
- Camera angle adjusts manually, for easier framing.
- Weighs 25% less than the original Kodo, for 20% longer
flights, faster response and stronger performance.
- Dimensions (Diagonal): 106 mm (4.1 in)
- Weight: 40 g (1.4 oz)
- The assembled KODO HD with LED lights
- Full HD digital 1080p video and still camera
- Card reader and 4GB memory card
- Q106 4-channel 2.4GHz radio system with Auto-Flip Button
- Rechargeable 3.7V 350mAh LiPo battery and USB charger
- “AAA” batteries, installed blade guards and extra blades