This low pass filter is a great device to add to your FPV system.
Harmonics produced by 1.2/1.3 GHz transmitters can afftect the 2.4 GHz band RC radio system.
This filter helps to attenuate these harmonics from hitting on 2.4 GHz radio controll system.
• rugged uni-body construction, small size
• 7 sections
• excellent power handling, 10W
• temperature stable
• low cost
• Insertion loss1.1 dB at 1575 MHz
• Insertion loss 3.8dB at 1850 MHz
• Insertion loss> 32dB at 2.4 GHz
• low insertion loss
• SMA connectors
• Weight 9g
• 50 Ohm impedance
• 10W Max Power
• -55C to 100C Operating Temperature Range
1 X Filter
Most installers are aware that maximizing the distance between the A/V transmitter and the RC receiver is important. But for some reason they ignore such words of wisdom, perhaps because they have a compact installation that makes this difficult to do.
Another way to reduce radiated noise from your transmitter case and wires, is to run your power and video cables multiple times around a toroidal ferrite rings as close as possible to the transmitter.