The KX201 is world’s smallest 5 volts high resolution color CCD square mini camera.
It performs 550TV lines with a 1/3" CCD lens: 3.6mm, any other of our LS -BL lens fits this camera perfectly
The KX201 is a great camera for FPV to be used with only 5 volts, eventually any power source higher than 5 volts can be a used to power this camera, by using a voltage regulator.
This camera can be easily used with any of our plug and play transmitters without a need of an external voltage regulator, just plug and play!
• Sony’s 1/3 Super HAD CCD
• Bright and sharp pictures
• Smallest mini square CCD Camera for High Resolution Display
• Very Low Light Sensitivity of 0.05Lux
• f 3.6mm Board Lens
• Operating Voltage: 5 volts (using any voltage higher than 5v can damage it)
• Current consumption: 190mA (± 10%)
• Dimensions: 24x24mm (0.95" inch)
• Made in: Taiwan
• Weight: 22 grams (0.8oz)
The package includes:
• KX201 Cased CCD Camera PAL
• Power cable and video connector (BNC)
• 3.6 mm lens 70 degree FOV
• Lens Cover
• Aluminum swivel mount (with Screws)