MARS MINI Phantom Mount
Use this mounting kit to attach the MARS MINI parachute system to your Phantom 1 or Phantom 2 multi-rotor.
Weight 0.4oz (11.34 grams)
Before buying please make sure these following requirements will be met.
1. Max prop size 8.5 inches
(stock phantom 1 props 8")
(stock phantom 2 props 9.4")
2. Camera pitch lever on stock radio or aftermarket radio system with spare channel for parachute.
NOTE: To use camera tilt and parachute system you need to purchase an aftermarket radio with 8 or more channels.
Follow these Instructions when using stock Phatom radio:
1. Install tilt lever (not included) on the stock radio
2. Open naza assistance and go to advance section
3. Click on gimbal settings, turn gimbal switch on
4. Turn f2 (pitch) gain down to 0
5. Remove bolts to remove the Phantom cover
6. Plug Mars mini into f2 output on Naza flight control
NOTE: Make sure servo does not move when phantom is tilted forward and backward
7. Remove horn from the servo and set tilt lever to one side, Mount the servo in the center.
8. Test tilt lever to make sure it clears the door and will release parachute.
9. To manually control the parachute and shut the motors off the phantom cut off type will need to be set to "immediately."
- 1 x Mount Plate?
- 2 x Landing gear spacers
- 8 x 3X10 Button head screws