The Jumper T8SG And T8SG+ Multi-Protocol radio features a compact size and a host of protocol options all built in to one product. Four individual RF Chip modules are all integrated with the main internal RF Module. Various protocols can be quickly and easily selected from the model menu allowing you to bind the radio to just about any major protocol in today’s market. An external module bay allows for additional proprietary protocol use for Long range flyers.
The T8SG+ Version also features, back lit OLED display, smooth Hall Sensor gimbals for an enhanced user experience.
The T8SG series are a truly portable Hobby grade solution for all your models without compromising on that real radio feel and functionality. Control all your favorite RC items from one radio and have more space for models!
- Built in four-in-1 RF Module (CC2500 CYRF6936 A7105 NRF2401)
- Open source multi-protocol firmware, compatible with most mainstream remote controls
- Non-contact 3D space vector Hall remote sensing Gimbals (T8SG Plus Only)
- T8SG 1.7” LCD Display / T8SG Plus 2.42 inch OLED display, Bright display works even in direct sunlight.
- JR/FrSKY compatible module bay on rear side.
- USB online firmware upgrade
- Transmission power adjustable to adapt to different location requirements.
- Detachable antenna, easy to change
- Ultra-low power consumption, longer battery life
- Up to 12 channels of output (depending on the receiver), Open Source Firmware, all channels are fully programmable
- Wide voltage input (2s lipo recommended)
- Multilingual menu
- Vibration reminder function
- Support telemetry (depending on the receiver)
- Carry Case included
- Size: 158 * 150 * 58
- Weight: 338g (without battery)
- Transmission frequency: 2.400GHZ-2.7GHZ
- Transmitter Module: Four in One High Frequency Module (CC2500 CYRF6936 A7105 NRF2401)
- Transmit power: maximum 22dbm (transmit power adjustable)
- Antenna gain: 2db (detachable antenna, easy modification)
- Working current: 88Ma@8.4V
- Working voltage: DC4.5-DC18V (factory with 4 * AA battery box, lithium battery recommended 2s balanced head line, batteries not included)
- Remote control distance:> 2km @ 22dbm
- Open source firmware:
- Number of channels: up to 12 channels (depending on the receiver)
- Display: 2.42-inch OLED display, 128 * 64 resolution
- Rocker way: non-contact 3D space vector Hall joystick
- JR/FrSKY compatible module bay on rear side
- Upgrade method: USB online upgrade
- Support Protocols:
- Walkera full range
- DSM2/X full range
- Flysky and Flysky 2A
- FUTABA s-fhss full range
- WL Toy series, Hubsan series, Esky series and many more (Currently a total of more than 40 supported protocols)
- Uses open source software with continued support and development, adding new protocols regularly.
- Simulator mode: 3.5mm standard ppm output
- USB output.