The L9R receiver (9/12ch non-telemetry long range receiver). Extend the range of your FrSky 2.4GHz system with this long range receiver. Three times the range of a standard V8 or D series and two times the range of X series.
- More channels: 1-9 channels from conventional channel outputs, 1-12 channels from SBUS port.
- RSSI output: Analog voltage output (0~3.3V).
- Dimension: 46.25x26.6x14.2mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 19gm
- Antenna: PCB Antenna
- Operating Voltage Range: 4.0-10V
- Operating Current: 100mA@5V
- FrSky X-series Module (XJT) etc in LR12 mode (Switch 1 is OFF, Switch 2 is ON)
- FrSky Taranis X9D etc. in LR12 mode
- L9R receiver does not work with FrSky V8, D8, and D16 Mode.
Note: L9R has a bind protocol that differs from the X series - PLUS failsafe is set to last signal by default, so the user must ensure to set the failsafe to work as preferred. Failsafe cannot be set from the TX, so the manual should be consulted for the relevant information.