The all new RX3SM Micro Flight Stabilizer with integrated OrangeRX DSM2 compatible 4CH 2.4Ghz
receiver is ideal for Micro models. It eliminates the need for using a separate receiver in your model,
not only making installation more tidy and convenient, but allowing you to simply bind and fly with
flight stabilization! The RX3SM DSM2 compatible stabilizer provides support for V-tail & Delta models,
and also offers a remote ON/OFF feature that can be controlled via your transmitter's AUX channel.
Utilizing a single high precision 3-axis MEMS gyro, the RX3SM DSM2 compatible stabilizer is capable
of stabilizing flight on just about any fixed wing aircraft! It provides added stability by automatically
correcting the aileron, elevator and rudder channels in flight. This compensates for unwanted changes
in the airplane's attitude due to wind and other factors. In short, it makes your airplane much more stable
The RX3SM DSM2 compatible stabilizer has been designed specifically for use in Micro models, weighing
in at a scant 10g only! The size has been perfectly matched for use with our Durafly Mircro series. It is also
compatible with any other Micro model utilizing 3 pin Micro Molex connectors with 1.25mm pin spacing.
This unit is very simple to install and use. The adjustable gain settings are pre-set to 50% offering mild
stabilization. You can easily adjust the gain for each channel as desired to increase or decrease the
compensation for the respective channel (AIL, ELE, RUD).
• Perfect fit for all Durafly Micro Models
• OrangeRX DSM2 compatible 4CH 2.4Ghz integrated receiver, simply bind and fly!
• Micro Molex 3 pin connectors with 1.25mm spacing
• Capable of stabilizing flight on just about any fixed wing aircraft (including V-tail/Delta models)
• Remote ON/OFF feature that can be controlled via your transmitter's AUX channel
• Supports 3D flight without undermining stability
• Independent gyro gain adjustment for aileron, elevator and rudder
• Easy-to-access gyro reversing switches on front of unit
• Compact and light weight design
Integrated Receiver: OrangeRX DSM2 compatible 4CH 2.4Ghz
Gyro: 3-Axis MEMS
Input Voltage: 4.8-6.0V
Signal to Servo: 1520us
Servo/ESC Connection: Micro Molex 3 pin with 1.25mm spacing
Note: For easy binding process use a simple Y servo wire sold separately here: http://hobbywireless.com/servos-and-extensions-c-27_29/12-300mm-y-servo-extension-splitter-futaba-p-254.html