The unit comes complete with 30cm wire and 3 pin 'S' type female header connector that fits most receivers, including Futaba, JR, GWS, Cirrus, Blue Bird, Blue Arrow, Corona, Berg, Spektrum and Hitec. This high-speed standard servo can rotate approximately 120 degrees (60 in each direction). You can use any servo code, hardware or library to control these servos, so it's great for beginners who want to make stuff move without building a motor controller with feedback &
gear box, especially since it will fit in small places. The MG995 Metal Gear Servo also comes with a selection of arms and hardware to get you set up nice and fast!
• Weight: 55 g
• Dimension: 40.7 x 19.7 x 42.9 mm approx.
• Stall torque: 8.5 kgf·cm (4.8 V ), 10 kgf·cm (6 V)
• Operating speed: 0.2 s/60º (4.8 V), 0.16 s/60º (6 V)
• Operating voltage: 4.8 V a 7.2 V
• Dead band width: 5 µs
• Stable and shock proof double ball bearing design
• Temperature range: 0 ºC – 55 ºC