The TXV1380 transmitter has 8 available selectable channels, and they can not be shipped within US territory because there some channels that are not legal to be used in US. The transmitter has a customized interfaced board to make it very easy to be used for FPV, and another great featur is that the whole transmitter only weights around 1oz (30g).
The transmitter has 8 selectable channels and it's rated 800mW by the manufacturer however we tested it using 12.5v the transmitter had consistent output of 680mW (28.3dBm), which is still great amount of power and great for long range applications. It’s highly recommended to install the transmitter as far as possible from the model's receiver, also highly recommended to install the transmitter in ventilated areas, to allow air flow to keep it cool.
The transmitter can be powered through a JST connector and the receiver using a regular power plug. Any power source from 10.5 to 13 volts DC, example a 800mAh 3S 11.1v lithium battery will perfectly power this transmitter.
- High quality microphone
- Audio volume control
- High quality 5v voltage regulator (no heat and noise free)
- Reverse-Polarity Protection (avoids damage if you plug the battery pack inverted)
- Dual power output (provides selectable power for 5 and 12 volts cameras)
- Molex connector with safety latch (prevents connection to come loose while in use)
- Power LED (helps to identify bad power connection, reminds you to disconnect power when it’s not in use)
- Available Frequencies:
- 1080 MHz (Display shows 4)
- 1120 MHz (Display shows 5)
- 1160 MHz (Display shows 6)
- 1200 MHz (Display shows 7)
- 1240 MHz (Display shows 8)
- 1280 MHz (Display shows 9)
- 1360 MHz (Display shows C)
Notes: We recommed using a 1.3 GHz filter to clean any harmonics that can reduce the range of 2.4 GHz RC radios. Disclaimer: Hobby Wireless is not responsible for any damage, loss, or illegal changes and operation done by the user.