Hobby Wireless proudly introduce the VR1500, very identical to PV500 recorder.
It was developed with customized firmware for FPV, and it never goes to solid "blue" or "black" screen.
If your receiver gets poor or weak signal with static reception, it will show all the noise, but the video will not disappears going to a solid blue or black screen.
The VR1500 records quality sharp and crispy videos with optimized Kb/s bitrate. We tested it using many different cameras with outstanding results.
It supports PAL and NTSC videos, and it also provides 5v output to directly power a 5v camera, in case you want to use it as standalone unit. It has a built-in motion detection features that turn this recorder to a great security DVR.
You can even attach the VR1500 to you RC transmitter using the LCD Mount Stand (sold separated). You will not be disappointed with this little recorder.
Note: Cheap and slow speed SD cards are prone to cause lockups. SD memory cards are available here.
- Video compressed format: MPEG , files format: AVI
- Photo format: JPG
- High Resolution LCD: 2.5", TFT true color LCD
- Audio and video output: RCA 3-in-1 AV output
- Storage type: SD card FAT 32 ,support to 32G (card is not included)
- Video size and speed: PAL: 720x576(D1)/25FPS, NTS: 720x480(D1)/30FPS
- Power supply for external camera is available: Voltage: 5V max. current: 400 mA
- Video format: NTSC/PAL;
- Multi record mode: Manual/Auto/Motion detection/ for different scenarios;
- Real-time recordings are marked in File
- USB 2.0 port
- Recording time: 15minute~2.5 hours /1G
- Power consumption: 200mA
- Size: 90 mm x 59 mm x23 mm
- Weight:100g (including battery)
- VR1500 Recorder
- IR Remote Control
- 3.7v 1000mAh Lithium Battery
- Carrying Case
- 2 AV in/Out cables one with a +5v barrel connector supplied from the DVR's internal power
- Remote wired switch
- Wall AC charger output 5.0V
- 3.7V 1000 mAH chargeable Li-ion battery,
- USB 2.0 Cable
Current Reviews: 2
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 12 June, 2012.