This is a great transmitter, if you are looking for to get the extra range with your FPV platform without going full blow with 1000mW transmitters. This transmitter is fully compatible with VRX-1G3 Receivers.
Features & Specifications
- 2CH_US version (1258MHz & 1280MHz)
- 9CH_INTL version (1080MHz to 1360MHz)
- RF power output 28dBm (630mW)
- 6-36V DC IN (2-8S LiPo)
- Button control and LED indicators
- Built-in AGC microphone
- Power Consumption: <2.5W
- Video format: NTSC or PAL
- Audio Subcarrier: 6.5 MHz & 6.0MHz
- RF Connector: SMA
- Weight: 9g ( w/o antanna)
- Size: board 36*21.5mm
- + IN-: 6-36V DC input with reverse polarity protection
- VID: Video input
- G: Ground
- 5V: onboard regulator output, Max. 1.5A load on this pad
- Aud: Audio 6.5MHz input, onboard microphone shares this rail.
- TX & RX: UART for firmware update
- 1x 1.2/1.3G Video transmitter VTX-1G3-9(INTL version) or VTX-1G3-2(US version)
- 1x Dipole antenna_SMA, center freq 1240MHz
- Press and hold the button 2 seconds to enter the frequency setting. Frequency LED blinks
- Press the button to select the frequency
- When the LED blinks at new frequency, no RF output on this frequency.
- New frequency and output will be enabled if no button action within 3 seconds
Notes: *All transmitters shipped to any addresses within US territory will have only the 1258 MHz and 1280 MHz available.
No license is required to purchase it, however in order to legally operate within USA an amateur radio license is required.
Disclaimer: Hobby Wireless is not responsible any damage, loss, illegal operation or changes made by the user to the transmitter will be totally the user's responsibility.
For proper support, please contact Matek technical support team via email at service@Mateksys.com. Matek team generally get back to you within 1 to 2 business days.